Dr. Baker is renown for his expertise in facial rejuvenation. Eyelid Lift, Facelift, Neck lift....etc.Learn More
Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. James L. Baker,Jr, utilizes the most up-to-date technology and medical equipment....Learn More
Everyone wants to feel great in their own skin, and thousands have trusted Dr. James Baker to rejuvenate their lifeLearn More
Dr. James L Baker, MD, FACS
A world renowned innovator and leader in Orlando in plastic surgery.Learn More
Dr. Baker added the Erchonia Low Level Laser to his practice in 2007, which has been successful in treating capsular contracture. Erchonia low-level laser therapy is a non-invasive, fast and effective modality that has been proven in clinical trials to reduce pain, reduce swelling and promote healing in postoperative patients.
Erchonia Corporation was founded in 1996. Low-level laser therapy is the use of low intensity photonic energy as a treatment modality. It works by using Photonic stimuli to excite the body’s cells infusing them with energy, with the three primary reactions being, reduction of inflammation, cell regeneration, and increased blood flow.
Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. James L. Baker,Jr, is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon renowned in breast augmentation and a pioneer in liposuction Proudly serving the Orlando, Central Florida community with an office in Winter Park.
Reliable Orlando Plastic Surgery Center Helps Clients Improve self esteem and beauty.
Dr. Baker’s practice is focused on cosmetic surgery. He performs the following cosmetic plastic surgeries:
RECEIVE up to $200 for future treatments or products
See How a Cosmetic Surgeon Can Help
Most people are familiar with cosmetic surgery in general. Breast enhancement (and reduction), liposuction, nose jobs, face lifts, tummy tucks and more – there seems to be a nearly endless array of different cosmetic surgery procedures a person can take advantage of. However, what most people don’t realize is that a plastic surgeon can help with much more than improving your looks. In fact, plastic surgery has three main types of benefits, of which improving your looks is the last in importance. Let’s take a look at how a cosmetic surgeon can help improve your life:
• Actual Health Benefits – Many of the procedures performed by plastic surgeons have legitimate health benefits. For example, rhinoplasty (nose jobs) can correct problems with breathing. Breast reduction surgery can help with back pain and other issues. Liposuction can reduce the risk of heart disease. These are examples of how plastic surgery can have real, quantifiable health benefits.
• Psychological Benefits – There are many psychological benefits associated with cosmetic surgery as well. You may experience a greater sense of self-confidence after having your cosmetic surgeon perform a few procedures. You can also enjoy a better social life, your partner may become happier, and most who have plastic surgery done report greater general satisfaction with life.
• Improvement to Your Looks – Last but not least, a plastic surgeon can help you improve your looks.
No matter which part of your body you want to improve, there is likely a cosmetic surgery procedure which can help you change it for the better. Your cosmetic surgeon can help consult with you as to what the best solutions may be given your personal circumstances and health.
• Breast Augmentation/Breast Enlargement- Breast Augmentation or Breast Implants is performed in our Orlando facility on an outpatient basis under general anesthesia. A small incision made either below the breast allows Dr. Baker to place the implant and perform this minimally invasive surgery to provide excellent results.
• Liposuction- By using new and improved liposuction techniques, our surgical team can remove larger amounts of fat than ever before. The liposuction procedure can help proportion the body to create a more satisfactory appearance. Schedule an appointment or visit our “body” page to find out more information on which technique works best for you.
• Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)- The procedure involves removing skin and fat from the abdomen, so that the muscle and fascia of the abdominal wall tighten. Tummy tucks are commonly performed after a patient has lost a significant amount of weight or given birth. After a patient has a consultation with Dr. Baker, he will recommend the best method for this procedure, either a complete abdominoplasty or partial abdominoplasty.
• Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)- A rhinoplasty, or nose job, is commonly performed if a patient believes that their nose is cosmetically unattractive or not proportional to the rest of their facial features. A consultation with Dr. Baker will allow him to examine you, explain the procedure, and give the patient more information on the procedure they wish to have done.
We provide services in Orlando, Winter Park, Lake Mary, Lake Nona and throughout Central Florida. To find out more about our services, visit our 'Contact' page or call us at 407-674-1383.
James L. Baker, Jr., M.D., F.A.C.S
400 West Morse Blvd Suite 101
Winter Park , FL , 32789
MEMBER OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGERY
Copyright©2014 Dr James L. Baker, Jr, MD - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Marketing & Design by Bizimage Marketing